Ruin Me 0.32.1 Free with Edging; 0.33.0 for Patrons adds Power Bottoming
Hello, perverts! The patron version of Ruin Me has been released, adding a training scene for Theresa that concludes her descent into Depravity. That means the previous release is now public, adding a new minor NPC ruination sequence and some other enhancements.
Please note: to upgrade on desktop, unzip the archive into a new directory. Your saves should carry over. Do not unzip over the previous version, as this can cause bugs.
If you want behind-the-scenes design notes, previews of upcoming releases, new versions as soon as they're released, or the ability to vote in polls to decide what I develop next, sign up to my Patreon!
Version 0.33.0p is patron-only and adds:
- The "Power Bottoming" training scene, part of the "Advanced Depravity" training sequence taking Theresa from Depravity 3 to 4, including new art for Theresa.
- The ability to skip undesired Advanced Depravity training and advance Theresa to the maximum Depravity of 4.
Version 0.32.1 is free for everyone and adds:
- A new minor ruination, "Rescue a Desperate Woman", letting you help a compulsive masturbator. It's available in the cellar of the Reform Institute in Act III once Theresa has informed you about the "birds".
- A conclusion to the "Improve the Reform Institute" task, providing a next step toward the conclusion of Act III and the game.
- Sound ambiance for the Reform Institute aboveground and certain caves and cellars.
- A fix for the town ambiance not playing in certain circumstances.
- A fix for a potential issue with sound ambiance persisting into bedtime.
- A quality-of-life feature to let you travel directly from the mansion to the Reform Institute once you have completed the "Diritta Via" task.
If you sign up to be my patron at the $2/month level or higher, you get access to new builds as soon as they're done, plus the Reminisce feature that lets you replay old sex scenes without the trouble of rollback or save games. 0.33.x will be available to everyone once the next patron-only build is up. If you want to contribute to the game's development, please become a supporter on Patreon!
Get Ruin Me
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.